What is a clipframe without a poster
Printed on 135gsm Poster paper to fit snug into your poster frame
Poster sizes available in A0, A1, A2, A3, A4
Prices include VAT
Aluminium SNAPIT snap frames supplied with COREX backing and non-reflective overlay. All prices exclude print.
All prices are based on the supply of a natural anodized finish.
25mm (FLAT OR HALF ROUND) PROFILE
2mm COREX, 1 x non-reflective overlay
Custom wallpaper has grown in popularity for both residential and commercial interiors. Wallpaper carries the potential to enliven and transform any interior space, be it a subtle backdrop, a gentle accent or a striking focal point. Combining the most advanced large-format wallpaper printers, together with highly experienced wallpaper printing specialists, we are able to deliver unrivaled printing solutions in this regard.
Standard sizes are available for order online, but please contact us for customised solutions.
IF YOU REQUIRE INSTALLATION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING US
- Wide range of finishes and textures
- Use of cutting-edge uv or latex inks to produce environmentally friendly wallpapers .
- Different textures available for various applications
- Wallpapers are printed to your size specifications.
- Wallpaper is durable and easily applied.
Wallpaper is printed in panels as the media width is 1.3m and the overlapped on installation for the print to align.
More for the Geeks:
- Wallpaper is a nonwoven (paper) or woven (fabric) backing, decoratively printed for application to walls of a residence or business. Wallpaper is not considered essential to the decoration of a structure; however, it has become a primary method by which to impart style, atmosphere, or color into a room.
- The wallpaper industry divides the manufacture of wallpaper into those used in residences and those hung in businesses or other public buildings. The two categories of paper differ in weight, serviceability, and quality standards. Residential-use wallpapers are made from various materials and can be purchased prepasted or unpasted. There are no mandated serviceability tests for residential papers. The commercial-grade wallpapers are divided into categories based on weight, backing composition, and laminate/coating thickness. All commercial-use wallpapers must have a vinyl surface and pass rigorous physical and visual tests as mandated by the Chemical Fabrics and Film Association.
- Raw Materials: Wallpaper consists of a backing, ground coat, applied ink, and sometimes paste on the backing used to adhere the paper to the wall. Non-woven backings can be of ground wood, wood pulp, or wood pulp with synthetic material. Woven backings are those made of sturdy woven textiles such as drill (heavy woven cotton much like jean material). The woven backing is then coated and printed.
Desk Calendars are a great way to be top of mind all year around. Cost-effective give aways for clients.
300gsm Coated | A4 - Scored & Folded | DL to View Double sided tape applied | Delivered flat.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR CUSTOMISED SIZES QUOTE
Mesh banner is a perforated, wind regulating, lightweight yet very strong material that is tightly woven but more transparent than standard banner products, enabling one-way vision where required.
The small holes allow the air to pass through the banner avoiding a sail effect and ripping up against the wind.
Typically used in sporting events as fence or barrier wraps and for building wraps
Mesh banners are typically used for outdoor applications that require a lot of coverage without completely blocking the view from inside.
Mesh banners are an ideal advertising tool and often used for large building wraps or as scaffolding covers at construction sites.
- Durable, UV stable eco friendly inks printed on our large format digital printers to produce full colour eye catching vinyl banners.
- Suitable for full graphics with typical end uses like banner, billboard, building wraps or promotional material.
- Ideal for large Outdoor Banners where wind loads can be an issue
PVC Banners serve as useful marketing tools and are ideal for use as signage and banners. PVC is by far the most popular, cost-effective and most versatile form of signage used by various business today.
Not only can it be used as signage, but welcome home tokens, kids parties and promotions.
Our PVC Banners are printed, seamed and supplied with eyelids for easy hanging.
Where to use the product:
- Outdoors: Billboards, large format event banners. (Can hang from any surface using pole pockets)
- Indoors: For close-up viewing such as trade shows, showrooms and window displays.
- Sizes: Media width of 3m or 5m. Any banners wider then this is joined via a high frequency welding technique which is extremely strong and durable