LED lightbox signage is a type of illuminated sign that uses LED lights as the primary source of illumination. The sign is made up of a lightbox, which is a type of enclosure that houses the lights, and a translucent graphic panel that sits in front of the lights. The graphic panel can be made of various materials such as acrylic, polycarbonate, or backlit film.
The benefits of LED lightbox signage include:
- Bright and energy-efficient: LED lights are very bright and energy-efficient, which means that the sign can be seen clearly even in bright daylight or from a distance.
- Long-lasting: LED lights have a long lifespan, typically 50,000 hours or more, which means that they do not need to be changed as often as other types of lights.
- Customizable: LED lightbox signs can be customized to any size, shape, or design. The LED lights can also be dimmed or change colors to create different effects.
- Cost-effective: LED lightbox signs are relatively inexpensive to produce and install, and they are energy-efficient which means that the running cost is low.
- Versatile: LED lightbox signs can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications and they are suitable for a wide range of settings, such as retail stores, exhibition halls, museums, and public spaces.
Setup an Appointment or give us a shout