Showing the single result
- High corrosion resistance
- Excellent processing parameters, e.g. bending, routing and folding
- Colour quality, trueness and colour thickness
- Absolutely flat surface
- Applicable for screen printing and direct-to-substrate digital printing
- UV protection
- Optimized for outdoor use
- Low thermal expansion compared to plastic materials
- Low weight combined with high stiffness and dimensional stability
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO PURCHASE OUR STANDARD LETTERS ONLINE.
Aluminium plate signs portray quality and luxury in a brand. Aluminum can be used in various ways from an aluminium board with graphics, to reverse cut lettering cut out of the sheet or cut out lettering
The most cost effective being the aluminium sheet with vinyl decoration or print applied.
We can also print direct the plate
Aluminium sheet sizes come 3m x 1.5m with a thickness of 2mm or 3mm.
We can also use an aluminium composite material (ACM) for the display and signage markets. The panel combines two 0.3 mm aluminium surface layers with a polyethylene core and comes with a protective film on both sides.
ACM is light-weight and rigid composite material is ideal for large signage applications, architectural signs, display and exhibition, POS / POP display, digital & screen printing, photo mounting, interior design, industry and transport. These are also supplied in different colours and are more popular then standard aluminium sheets