Custom wallpaper has grown in popularity for both residential and commercial interiors. Wallpaper carries the potential to enliven and transform any interior space, be it a subtle backdrop, a gentle accent or a striking focal point. Combining the most advanced large-format wallpaper printers, together with highly experienced wallpaper printing specialists, we are able to deliver unrivaled printing solutions in this regard.
Standard sizes are available for order online, but please contact us for customised solutions.
IF YOU REQUIRE INSTALLATION, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE IN CONTACTING US
- Wide range of finishes and textures
- Use of cutting-edge uv or latex inks to produce environmentally friendly wallpapers .
- Different textures available for various applications
- Wallpapers are printed to your size specifications.
- Wallpaper is durable and easily applied.
Wallpaper is printed in panels as the media width is 1.3m and the overlapped on installation for the print to align.
More for the Geeks:
- Wallpaper is a nonwoven (paper) or woven (fabric) backing, decoratively printed for application to walls of a residence or business. Wallpaper is not considered essential to the decoration of a structure; however, it has become a primary method by which to impart style, atmosphere, or color into a room.
- The wallpaper industry divides the manufacture of wallpaper into those used in residences and those hung in businesses or other public buildings. The two categories of paper differ in weight, serviceability, and quality standards. Residential-use wallpapers are made from various materials and can be purchased prepasted or unpasted. There are no mandated serviceability tests for residential papers. The commercial-grade wallpapers are divided into categories based on weight, backing composition, and laminate/coating thickness. All commercial-use wallpapers must have a vinyl surface and pass rigorous physical and visual tests as mandated by the Chemical Fabrics and Film Association.
- Raw Materials: Wallpaper consists of a backing, ground coat, applied ink, and sometimes paste on the backing used to adhere the paper to the wall. Non-woven backings can be of ground wood, wood pulp, or wood pulp with synthetic material. Woven backings are those made of sturdy woven textiles such as drill (heavy woven cotton much like jean material). The woven backing is then coated and printed.