AS EVERY PRINT SIZE IS SO DIFFERENT, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
Contravision, (also known as Perforated Window Films) allows for the easy production of one-way or backlit see-through graphics with various transparency levels. They can be applied to both the inside, as well as the outside of a window.
Contravision is used to get a brand statement or message across to the target audience hence it is ideal for shop windows, retail stores, mobile billboards, specific product promotions, as well as for car branding.
- Full colour print on the one side and a barely visible grey on the other side.
- Large logo’s and bigger text recommended for ease of reading
Please note that passers by can still see into the space where the contravision is applied and this is more visible when there are lights on behind the print.
Benefits of using perforated one way vision vinyl films:
- New media space: It creates new, innovative media space without obstructing the view. It also creates new business and advertising opportunities that are not available with conventional opaque signage.
- Security/safety: The film can be used on the windows of emergency, utility and delivery vehicles, banks and other financial institutions, airports – on virtually any glass door or window where visibility is important for safety and security.
- Heat and glare control: Perforated One Way Vision film reduces heat and glare from the sun, making it ideal for commercial and residential buildings, retail stores, museums, etc.
- Graphics printed on perforated window films tend to look less vibrant than those printed on solid vinyl because up to 50% of the window vinyl is missing due to the perforation process.